Job Title: DOC - Sr. Acquisition Consultant
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Level: None
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:15 – 3:15 (core hours) (Full Time)
Perform a variety of duties necessary to prepare contract requests:
* Assist in drafting administrative policies and procedures documents
* Produce procurement documents which include but are not limited to Acquisition Plans (AP), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), Statements of Work (SOW), Statements of Objectives (SOO), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Requests for Information (RFI) requirements templates, questionnaires, tracking documents, process flowcharts, technical evaluation panel documentation and technical evaluation factors;
* Assist program offices in developing an acquisition strategy for specific procurements and liaise with the Procurement Division Chief and Contracting Office pertaining to the strategy;
* Provide technical expertise to program offices concerning contract methodologies, vehicle types, and strategy implications;
* Confirm and prioritize project plans and deliverables as agreed upon between the staff contractor, the assigned COR, the Deputy Executive Director, and the Chief of Procurement Division;
* Meet with Office of Acquisitions, and bureau to review and discuss contracting needs required to support the mission and function of the Bureau along with its short and long term programs, products and platform goals.
* Present demonstrated experience drafting pre and post award acquisition documents for US Government contracts;
* Present a strong background in Federal Government contracting policies and procedures (acquisition and procurement) Specifically IT Acquisitions.
* Present an ability to apply regulatory guidance to assist in shaping acquisition strategy for individual procurements;
* Present experience with U.S. Government administrative policies and procedures as they pertain to procurement;
* Present an ability to interact with senior government officials in coordinating acquisition strategy planning and requirements gathering;
* Present demonstrated skills or knowledge of global internet access and research capabilities;
* Present facility with standard software, including the complete Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and an ability to learn and work with other software, as well as database applications;
* Possess strong, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities;
* Possess critical and creative thinking and analytical skills;
* Possess strong and oral communications skills;
* Possess strong ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment; and,
* Possess an excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.