Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Level: Secret
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:15 – 3:15 (core hours) (Full Time)
• Maintain the Director’s calendar on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Manage all travel arrangements for the Office Director and direct reports as required.
• Maintain Time and Attendance records for Office Director and direct reports.
• Create, track and deliver correspondence as needed.
• Coordinate, track and report on all data calls both internal and external to the department.
• Manage and schedule conference rooms and other shared resources for the Office Director and direct reports.
• Ensure scheduled leave for office members provides for adequate coverage.
• Provide telephone coverage for office.
• Coordinate, edit and submit weekly activities report.
• Manage and maintain filing systems and data bases.
• Travel Arrangements and Travel Orders, as directed.
• Update the SharePoint website content including updating staff and portfolio information and calendar scheduling.
• Correspondence free of typographical and grammatical errors in the standard format Biweekly.
• Time and Attendance submissions.
• Ad hoc reports to the Director or her designee on status of data calls.
• Weekly activity report and its submission.
• Data management, including office files.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com